We are operating within the Government Stage 4 Restrictions
Under the government definition of permitted services Cannings is permitted to operate as “Hardware, building and garden supplies retailing for trade”. Our trade customers are essential to ensure the safety of the community. Our retail operations will therefore remain open for trade customers only.
To minimise the risk to our customers and staff, we will operate under the following protocols for the next six weeks:
- Our retail store will only be open for trade customers conducting permitted services. Further information below for domestic customers.
- Access to the retail store will be limited for collections only and our showroom will be closed. We encourage you to use our website, online store Atraes to make purchases, or contact as through phone or email.
- Servicing of machinery will continue to operate as normal for trade customers.
- For now, our operating hours will remain the same, however this will be reviewed as required.
- All retail operations will be conducted in accordance with our COVIDSafe plan. Therefore:
- All customer and staff will be required to wear a mask
- All customers will be required to use the provided hand sanitiser on arrival
- Physical distancing of at least 1.5m will be maintained at all times
- We request that you complete our visitor log on arrival
- Our store will be regularly cleaned
- If you are uncomfortable entering the store, we are happy to deliver product to you in the car park, or arrange for items to be freighted to you.
We thank you for your support during these difficult times and we hope that you and your families remain healthy and prosperous as we ride this out.
We understand that we will all be staying close to home for the next six weeks, but there may still be some jobs that need to be done. We will continue to offer our domestic customers our online services via Atraes and Click and Collect. If you are having trouble finding anything, please call us on 1300 736 140. If you’re nearby and can come to the store, we can bring your order to the car
Since your activities will be limited for the next 6 weeks, now is the perfect time to get your equipment serviced. Our two qualified mechanics will continue working to ensure that your equipment is in perfect condition to tackle the spring. Give us a call (1300 736 140) and we can get your equipment up and running while you have your feet up.
Interstate and Rural Customers
For all our interstate and rural customers, we will be operating as normal. Contact us via phone (1300 736 140) or email and we will get out what you need as soon as we can.
Stay in Touch
We will continue to stay in touch to keep you updated with our news. We will send out email updates, but we will also update our Facebook page to keep connected. Please follow us and we will work through this difficult time together.