POCKET BOY SAW
The Silky Pocket Boy Folding Saws have four different colours for the different tooth sizes. The saws are designed to cut on the pull stroke. They have a hollow ground blade, which reduces friction when cutting. This allows the cutting stroke to feel very easy and fast.
Compact lightweight folding saw with an extraordinary cutting capacity that will take up very little pocket or backpack. Well known as Little Giant by gardeners, hikers and campers. This slick saw features rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated, taper-ground blade with an impulse-hardened non-set tooth design for greater cutting efficiency. The precision ground, razor sharp teeth provide fast, clean and smooth cutting. The blade locks securely into one of two open positions, in line with the handle and flush cutting. The blade resists the effects of tree resin and easily wipes clean. The rubber handle provides a sure, comfortable grip in the most difficult of conditions. Plastic flip-lock carrying case with belt clip included. An ideal saw for your glove box or to carry on hikes.
- 130mm or 170mm blade
- Extra fine (Purple handle), Fine (Bluehandle), Medium (Black handle) or Large (Red handle) tooth size
- Chrome plated, taper gorund blade
- Electrical induction hardened teeth
- Low effort triple edge, non-set tooth design
- Blade locks securely in two positions for flush cutting
- Folding feature protects blade
- Flip-lock carrying case with belt clip included
- Non-slip rubberized handle
- Superior finish quality