The SuperBase™ Anchor from Buckingham is an adjustable base anchor that is used for anchoring an arborist’s climbing line at the base of the tree and may be set up in multiple configurations. Constructed from 7/16” rope with 6” stitched pockets for an easy and safe connection.
- 16 stitched pockets total that allows the user to maximize adjustability.
- Compatible with a figure 8 on a bite stopper knot and spliced eye capture configurations.
- Multiple Belay configurations including knot pass-through options.
- Extremely versatile tool with endless options as a Basal Anchor system.
- SRT Climbing.
- Works well with a Port-A-Wraps or other friction-brake lowering devices.
- Rescue – ground-based.
|Product Name:||The SuperBase™ Anchor|
|Material:||7/16″,11.7mm Samson Mercury Rope|
|# of Segmented Pockets:||16|
|Weight Rating:||159kg user weight capacity. (**227kg Combined User Weights for Rescue only).|
|Double Hole Aluminum Friction Ring Diameter:||Large Ring End Diameter: 38mm, Small Ring Side Diameter: 25mm|
|Carabiner Attachment Holes:||15.9mm