MICRO TRAXION PULLEY
Micro Traxion is an ultra compact, extremely light progress capture pulley that is exceptionally efficient. The cam can be locked in open position so the device can be used as a simple pulley.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions: frozen or dirty ropes...
- may be used as simple pulley by locking the cam in the raised position
- Aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Rope compatibility: 8 - 11mm
- Sheave diameter: 25mm
- Ball bearings: Yes
- Efficiency: 91%
- Max. working load - pulley: 2.5 x 2 = 5 kN
- Max. working load - rope clamp: 2.5 kN
- Weight: 85g
- Certifications: CE EN 567, EAC
- Materials: aluminum, steel, stainless steel, nylon
- Gurantee: 3 years